I've actually been wasting away the past week or so.. or at least that's what I'm feeling.
Sorting through the pictures of the trip with my mum and sis, I'm sad that there weren't any real nice shots. But I'm glad that the people shots were well taken generally. But yeah, my skills as a photographer is still below par.

We saw many beaches in Tasmania, perhaps around 10 beaches or so
A lone kayak on Maria Island
Maria Island(East Coast Tasmania) was like a Lord of the Rings scene, with rolling hills and a shoreline similar to the ones you see along the Great Ocean Road. It was hot the day we were there, and I was amazed mum actually walked a quarter of the island with us.

Three of us at the Wineglass Bay lookout point. The track to the beach down below was far more taxing and steep, all that to see (as claimed to be) one of the top ten beaches in the world. It was a treacherous climb and I almost lost my camera lens cap. Again, amazed that mum was able to make it.

We also had a look at some wineries. Nice

The lavender farm near Launceston is a must see. Many bees though.
Melbourne city skyline
This was taken as we approached Melbourne on the way to Sydney.
The place I'll call home this year. Yanyan says it's the dumb place. :p
Since my mum and sis left, I've been searching for accomodation, and just hanging out with the people that are still around in Melbourne. Watched I Am Legend, which was not a bad movie although I expected a more climactic ending. Played basketball on Sunday at Carlton Gardens, which was actually the first time I've played basketball there. ruth was funny. lol. At night we went in search of a jazz club. Was looking for a tony starr's kitten club. Sounds dodgy? haha. It's supposed to be a jazz club! We were asking for directions at Westin and the look on the doorman's face when we mentioned the name was kinda.. hehehe suspicious. After mistaking Flinders Lane for Little Collins St (what the ... rite?) we managed to find the club, however they weren't having a live band that night so we walked out, not after having a look at the Lover's Lounge which had pink fluorescent lights in it. I wonder if that's supposed to do anything to enhance the romantic occasion. Well, we went to Crown eventually and ended up at Greco's. I ordered a camparinha, which wasn't really to my liking, mainly because it had an overpowering lime taste to it. We missed the last tram, and so had to walk all the way back home.. :(
Went to Werribee yesterday, to look at the zoo and mansion which I've not been to. Nothing special really. Maybe I'm not so much into animals. Mansion was also nothing to shout about. Heh. I guess highlight of the day was dinner at Pacific House. I just love the duck there. So juicy and tender. nyummm..

Today I just spent the day at home packing 4 years of stuff to be sent to Sydney. And I finished doing that in one afternoon! phew.. But yeah.. i did organise the stuff already before my mum and sis came. Haha. The sweltering 40 degree heat didn't help much.. So I went to play pool just now and went for gelati to cool down...