Tuesday, October 30, 2007, 6:39 PM
the tunnel and beyond

The last Advanced Computational Mechanics class on Friday 26th Oct marked the end of lectures as an undergraduate. I can't remember my first lecture as a first year student, so I guess that shows how long I've been in uni.. too long. All the blood, sweat and tears, it's gonna be over soon. Somehow a part of me says I wanna savour it a little bit longer. Life goes on I guess.

Anyway after lecture, I rushed off to finish an assignment. Then in the afternoon I had a nice time at the movies, playing pool and dinner. Haven't had such a pleasant time in a while. Fitting end to the end of lectures, albeit a bit strange. Boooo..
Working life beckons.. Now that I've come this close to the light at the end of the undergraduate tunnel. But what lies beyond is a new ball game, there's no concrete walls to keep the ball inside, so it'll be me that shapes where the ball goes I guess. I've just received good news, and bad news...

On another note, I'm going to the Australian Open!! woohoo..