Saturday, October 13, 2007, 11:23 PM
meridian
Absolutely drained from the week that's passed. Physically and emotionally. Firstly the oral examination was quite something I've not expected, and coupled with that the constant rescheduling of times which made life difficult for us. And now we've got 2 more presentations to go, which I'm quite stressed about. The exhibition was not so bad.. Find it hard to swallow that I was actually one of the exhibitors this time instead of a passer by. Somehow though I feel much could be better with my project, it's been a constant struggle throughout the year working with groupmates I've never worked with, and at times my patience did wear thin. I just hope somewhere along the line I've managed to get something out of this experience and deal with this sort of thing better in the future.

Had another oral interview for another subject's assignment on fri, and didn't really expect the kind of drilling we had to endure, but it went allright overall I guess. I had few hours to prepare bs for fri nite, thank God it was alright. So, that was the most full-on week this year. It may be even more intense in the coming weeks. I seem to have miscalculated how free I'd be after this. There's 3 presentations and 3 assignments to go through in the next 2 weeks. Holy cow...

Today I joined some to go to this si chuan food place in chinatown. Apparently the food there is known to be very very spicy. We ordered some chicken, duck, eggplants and beef. Wasn't exactly as hot as I would have expected it to be from wl's accounts. But nevertheless was still sweating profusely..hahaha. The chicken was served in a mountain of dried chillis, they might have as well called it chillis with chicken instead. Not only chillis, they had pepper seeds on it too. talk about spicy.

It's hard to reflect on the last 2 weeks of uni when you've got so much on your plate. oh well.
 
posted by Jason
Permalink ¤