this week's been a constant rush for time, but amazingly i've managed to find time to waste as well. I donno how, but I just do. Like, wat am I doing here? one thing that has come to my attention though, is that RABiT lab is spooky when you're alone there at night. out of the point as always but anyway...
Had this birthday celebration for jenson on sat. We went to this mongolian bbq place on exhition st. Quite a nice place with a unique way of cooking your food. No. they don't blow up your food with C4. hahaha. sick joke... Anyway it's the first time also that I've been to dinner with so many coursemates. Was really funny when we talked about how our course is so deprived of the fairer sex. I wonder how is the female enrollment in our juniors' years. My feeling is that it's gone down. Which means even more sadness for them.hahahah..
Now's probably the busiest time of the year in terms of assignments. Have to keep reminding myself that it's the home lap...