4 years of undergraduate years is finally drawing to a close in the coming week. Starting to feel the uncertainty enveloping me as much as I would like to savour this supposedly momentous occasion. Still rummaging through a deep pile of assignment work, which sums it up so aptly.. the years in mechanical engineering has been as such - assignments, assignments and more assignments , all due either on the same day or close to each other. When it's all over, I don't know whether I'll say yeah, those were the 'fun' days or whether I'll say good riddance to the fact that lecturers derive their pleasure out of seeing undergraduates pull all nighters to complete their assignments. I know some will vehemently insist otherwise, but I think I have been rather slack this semester. Oh well.
Wondering how will final week be.. will the myriad feelings overwhelm us all. Will I be nostalgic, will I be sad, will I be happy, will I feel free, will I be thankful, will I heave a sigh of relief, will I be hopeful? I guess I will..