I've not been cooking for a very long time. The only meals I have cooked in the past few months have been..let's see.. IndoMee with chicken nuggets or fish cakes, fried rice, simple stuff. I really want to get back to cooking man.. So tired of eating outside food.
Yesterday for dinner I was at Horoki, a Jap eatery tucked away in one of the laneways in Chinatown. Quite sad lah our meal. The portions super small, each person only get to have a mouthful of each type of food. It's really the fine dining kind, except the setting of the restaurant isn't fine dining type, more like a casual eating place, so not really worth it. We had to go to Dessert House after that to prevent from excessive hunger. The dinner was for one of our college friends back in college. Hmm.. it's hard to strike conversations when everyone's expecting something of you. Oh well. I'm really getting tired of this sort of childish nonsense.
Then, today's dinner was Dainty Sichuan again. Haha.. 2nd time there. The food gets less spicy when you go there more I think. We ordered more food this time around, but basically the same dishes as last time. Was quite a satisfying meal after the tragedy last nite. haha
I don't know but something doesn't feel right these days. Just can't put my finger on it.