What a feeling! After 4 years of sweat and 'tears' , the finish line has been crossed. Thank God indeed.
The next day, we were off to Hobart to begin our Tasmanian adventure. Haha. Picked up a car, and went to Port Arthur after checking into our hotel. Such a beautiful and serene place. Ok I think I might not post pictures yet. I've got 6000++ pictures to sort out. Indeed the whole trip was picture perfect to try out my new D40x..hahaha. But I digress. After Hobart, we went to Orford where we did a bit of trekking on Maria Island, a beautiful island within 30minutes bumpy ferry ride from Orford. Poor mum, had to walk for hours under the sun. The next day was more relaxing, with a journey to Bicheno and then to some beaches around the area, also saw some penguins at night. The following day, we went to Freycinet National park and had to climb some 1000 steps to the lookout at Wineglass Bay, a spectacular sight to behold indeed, and much worth the steep climb. We even went to the beach which involved some serious climbing. Poor mum. Next day was more relaxing, with a journey to Binalong Bay (another beach), St Columba Falls (highest waterfall in Tasmania), lavender farm and the to Launceston. Had a nice motel room there too, very Victorian style. The next day we headed to Sydney, and straight after to the Harbour itself. Spent a whole day walking around the area. The next day we went to Bondi Beach and Darling Harbour. Went to aunt's house on Sunday,and also to the Sydney fish market. The next day, we actually wanted to go to Canberra but the car rentals were fully booked so we had to abandon the plan. Went to the city instead. QVB exceeded my expectations. Hyde Park was nice as well. Also spent some time idling along the harbour, wish every day could be like postcard perfect such as this, haha. And flying back to Melbourne on Christmas Day which is today.. went to Shrine of Remembrance and Albert Park.
I think I missed a lot of places we went too, there's just so many detours that I can't remember till I see the pictures. Just got to wait till I sort out the pictures then.. hahaha. Hmm.. masterpieces... Don't know if I have them pg! lol..

I'm dead tired, will update more with pics soon!