tired..
Every weekend I spend here seems to be more interesting than the previous one. Last weekend, I took the IELTS test at IDP in Pulau Tikus. Me and my housemate took the bus there very early in the morning. We had to use 2 buses to get there, and yet we were the first to arrive. The test lasted the whole morning, and the oral in the afternoon. No drama there.. except that when we were waiting for the afternoon oral, we went to One Stop which is a shopping centre nearby. I was withdrawing money from RHB ATM and ... and.. the damn machine freaking
swallowed my card!! This is the first time I got an ATM card retained by the machine so obviously I'm damned pissed. Called the customer service and was told that I'll need to get a replacement at the cost of RM8. DAMN. P.I.S.S.E.D.
Never mind that. After the test, on the way back, we stopped by at Prangin Mall where I bought my new phone. HAHAHA.. I'm quite pleased with it, but still trying to get a handle on all the functionalities of the phone. It has 2MP camera too, which is pretty basic for handphones rite now.
In the evening, the group of Motorola trainees headed for Cat's birthday bash at her house. There were around 10 of us, and Cat's ex-classmates from CGL (around 5 or 6 of them) made up the numbers. We were all dressed to the nines and everyone looked fantastic. A far cry from the usual crap of a uniform we wear at work.. hehehe.
Her house is really nice, her family one of the happiest I've seen, and we were pampered with a buffet style dinner while seated on a long table..
/>Cat even played us a song accompanied by her cute little sister. Very nice indeed
After the fantastic dinner, we played some games and had to do some silly things, but it was all very fun. Of course, everyone camwhored that night.
Apparently, this is Cat's famous staircase where lots of pictures have been taken
It was about 12.30am when we departed from her place, and we went to a cafe in Tanjung Bungah for drinks. Around 2.30am, we send cat home and surprise greeted us on the highway. Coz it was jammed for half an hour!! wt.... apparently the stupid brainless idiot police set up a roadblock. Finally reached home around 3 and slept at 4.
The next morning, woke up at 9, then took a bus to Gurney. Was shopping wif housemate and later sing joined us. Didn't buy much, just looked at people ;)... After that, we had dinner at Gurney Drive...
The glorious Penang Food

yours truly at Gurney Drive
As you can see, it's been quite a blast this weekend parttyyiinng.. very tired now.. signing off first..