Wednesday, January 17, 2007, 1:49 AM
searching for myself
Recently an undersea earthquake struck off the coast of Taiwan, and a substantial portion of the fiber optic cable linking Asia Pacific's communication lines were ripped apart and swallowed by a massive and mindblowingly fugly Kraken sea monster. The incident triggered worldwide pandemonium as internet lines, the heartbeat of 21st century business, was severely affected. My workplace was in the same predicament as well, with no internet, nothing could be done, especially if you're a multinational company. I imagined how it was like 10 years ago, when the internet wasn't a big thing. How it would be impossible to book a free air asia ticket. How it would take 2 weeks for your christmas card to arrive. How you would have to plough through tonnes of literature to find that article you wanted for your essay. gruesome image indeed.. don't you think?



With my superfast and unlimited internet connection currently, I could surf porn like there's no tomorrow. do things I couldn't or was too stingy to do with the preposterously priced internet courtesy of college square.



Now I could even see my house on the internet!!



my house in kuching copy



I never realized that my house is the only one with a red roof in my row. hahaahaha.. ok I know I know.. my life is excruciatingly boring..



Well, let's go a little further..



penang house copy large





Honestly, I had trouble finding it because it didn't look half a bit like my apartment. The reason:



penang under construction copy



wah lao yeh.. my apartment still under construction?? Obviously this satellite image is in need of updating...













powered by performancing firefox

 
posted by Jason
Permalink ¤