Wednesday, January 03, 2007, 11:12 AM
happy new year
A new year once more, how much of a new beginning is it? I wonder how things would unfold this year.. Definitely it will be a most critical year, one that holds so much in the balance...

Side note, I went to KL over the 4 day weekend. In the beginning, mum and sis actually wanted to come to Penang but since I had a colleague who’s driving down to KL, decided to go KL myself instead. Didn’t arrange any meet up, but got to bump into many familiar faces all the same. Hahaha.. one interesting one was a hot chick I noticed in Tesco..then I was looking at her for quite some time.. eventually I was lining up beside her at the cashier, and I called her name and she turned and was surprised to see me. Actually I knew her from high school, just couldn’t remember her the first moment I saw her coz obviously she’s become more mature looking, and shall I say hotter too.. hahaha.. anyways was nice to meet her after so many years.

Had countdown at One Utama which was not bad. Stupid thing is that they close the sliding doors on the shopping complex after the countdown. How are we supposed to get our cars parked in there?? Stupid people..

4 days passed by really fast and it was time to get back to the grind of working. Coming back last nite, it was fortunate that mum and sis didn’t come becoz the way back to KL was jammed from Ipoh toll to KL.. man… I’ve never seen such a massive jam on the highway before..simply crazy..

Have a good year people.
 
posted by Jason
Permalink ¤