I actually watched 3 movies in 2 days! Yesterday, I watched Shrek the Third and Pirates Of The Caribbean 3. I went to the city earlier to buy tickets and was just bumming around Melbourne Central. There are sales going on in almost every store. Somehow though, I always develop sore eyes and headache whenever I go shopping, so I can't really shop for prolonged periods. haih..
Shrek was a bit disappointing, I thought. It was funny towards the end, but the storyline lacked the creativity of the previous installments. I fell asleep during the show for a little while. Hahaha.. After Shrek, we went to Dessert House for dinner. Then we went to Safeway for a little while before going back for Pirates of The Caribbean. Pirates 2 ended on a cliffhanger and I was quite eager to see how the ending was like for this one.. well the movie is quite effects laden but done very tastefully, and i particularly liked the score. The storyline was quite good, although some jokes were terribly cringe inducing. Like the part where Will and Ms Swann got married amidst fighting.. eughh.. Overall a very good movie which made up for the disappointment earlier...
I made char kuey teow for dinner today:

yum yumm..