It feels quite strange doing a routine of 9am-9pm in the library and almost losing a sense of time and day. On the other hand, time seems to pass by so fast this week. Thinking back now, it probably is the final semester I'll be doing something like this with the same group of people (grace,shake,gymbuddy,imaginary friend) coz next semester I'll be having only 2 examinable subjects.
-baby also need to study-I have to say, it's not good to feel emo when studying for exam. Most of the lunchtime talks have revolved around plans after graduation, how fast time flies,etc..oh well, the dilemma facing final year students.I guess I'm not feeling too stressed about it just yet.. I have to pass my exams first! But when the time comes, I think I'll be damn emo also.. already see it showing in gb and even grace!
In the midst of all the studying, I feel very blessed for the people in OCF that cooked dinner for me - wan ling cooked diced chicken and 'century egg' :p, sheralyn invited us to her apartment for pasta, and ph made nasi lemak lunch boxes for CS people..syokness.
Got more to say actually.. but will leave that to another time..