I watched Spiderman on Tuesday, and it was a bit of a disappointment. I think that it's a bit draggy, and the love story is just overkill. Come on man.. it's Spiderman.. not Titanic.I didn't like the villains too. one of the villains is too 'ultraman-villain-like'. there were some corny scenes as well which got me cringing in my seat. Rating: 6/10. But still, it's Spiderman.. so go watch it la..watever. Can't wait for Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End. And.. wat horror.. Melbourne Uni is advertising in the cinema. I didn't think they would creep to such lowly depths to promote a Top30 ranked university, but they are. The absurdity starts here..
After the movie, we went to Chilli Padi for dinner/supper. I suggested the place as I've not been here before. I ordered rendang .. had a sweaty time eating it.. never had such spicy food for a long time. For a Malaysian/Indonesian restaurant, this is the 1st one that I've noticed have an ang moh waitress. hahaha..
Today we celebrated my neighbour vivienne's birthday. Went to this place in Hardware Lane called Vialetto. There was a live jazz band playing in the open dining area, however we were seated in the covered area so we couldn't see or hear the band playing.. what a shame! We were dressed up in formal attire and had an interesting time trying to act 'cultured'.. hahaha.

The food was allright, although the portions could have been more generous. There was kangaroo, rabbit, lamb, fish, chicken and calamari on the table. Very diversified huh. Quite an enjoyable dinner after the long day I had today..
Hopefully I can finish off major parts of my assignments by this week.. before they finish me! *quote: Ruth* *nods off*