well..
Nothing to blog about the weekend that's just passed.. coz I didn't go anywhere nor did I do much productive things. Had to study for the test I had this morning which went disastrously, and also research my project...
Today during lunch I bought KFC. I don't know why but the KFCs here give u the most unbelievably small chicken pieces I've ever seen. It's like those that they wouldn't even dare to give to customers in Malaysia. I remember buying the 2piece twice before, and both times one chicken was medium size and another was NEGLIGIBLE size!! So I swore to myself I'm not taking any 2 piece or dinner set from KFC ever again. But if there's one thing I can't resist, it's the wicked wings.. it's the best man.. So there I was munching my wicked wings..sitting on a secluded place in uni.. and a bird shitted on my shoe!! DAMN THAT BIRD!! fortunately it was on my shoe though. hahahaa... must be my retribution for cursing a bird to shit on yanyan's mouth..HAHAHAHA.. SO yeah.. the theme song for today is " I had a bad day.. I'm taking one down.. I'm singing a song just to turn it around.. "
This is quite funny:
Girl : Do you love me ?
Boy : Yes Dear
Girl : Would you die for me ?
Boy : No, mine is undying love
keh keh keh...