Saturday, March 24, 2007, 12:56 AM
swamped
Everyone's gonna say that they're 'getting busy' or 'busy' by this time of the year in uni, so no exception here too. Been staying back at the library trying to make sense of the lectures and assignments, plus had a job interview on thursday. Today our final year project's first meeting with the client.. had to go to Queen St to meet the engineers there. Gonna be quite a challenging project indeed. But I foresee interesting months ahead, if we survive that is.. haha.

Recently I feel like I can't take a lot of food, else I'll feel like puking. Definitely contrary to what I anticipate, after all the good food in Penang. And I've been getting a lot of neck pain. maybe I'm getting too old for this. maybe I should just stop caring . maybe I should just forget everything. maybe I should go to sleep. Coz I'm not making any sense any more.

Good Nite.
 
posted by Jason
Permalink ¤