Believe it or not, the semester has ended. My 2nd last semester of uni has been quite a rough ride, it was 12 weeks of full on 'excitement'. It has certainly been quite stressful, as uni should be, but in retrospect, I have been able to enjoy myself at regular intervals, thank God.
Ah.. swot vac. My england is actually quite bad, I thought 'swot' is some abbreviation when I first heard it, until I checked the online dictionary and found that it actually means 'to study or work hard'. Ok so this week is "to study or work hard vacation". An oxymoron of galactic proportions.. gives you an idea how sadistic Melbourne Uni is..
While most are already studying for exams,I was still busy doing assignment on saturday. Thank goodness I just finished it. Now got to bury myself in books for the rest of the week. Seriously man, I have very little idea of what is going on in classes this semester... So.. should really make this a "study or work hard vacation"
4 years on.. we're still here!! Although maybe we got a bit more better looking.. hahahah..

This is quite an interesting concept.. a garage turned into an eatery.. this place serves Indonesian cuisine and is very near Melbourne Uni.. some of my coursemates and i went here for our end of semester lunch...
Now now..shouldn't I be going back to studying?