Tuesday, June 19, 2007, 4:23 AM
post exam
Rainbows in the sky after my last paper

Finally, days of mugging in the library are behind me. I usually have a paper on the final day of the exam period, but this year, I finish a bit earlier which is a welcome change. The last paper was a bit of a struggle, but I'm just glad it's all over. No more core subjects, it's all electives next sem..

I normally would feel euphoric after the last paper but strangely, I just feel a sense of relief now that it's over. Probably because I've got more work to do after this.. like I said.. not exactly a holiday, but will take more breaks than I usually do, I guess.

After the exam, coursemates and I went to watch Ocean's 13. The storyline wasn't that amazing and it had quite a predictable plot. To compensate, it had quite funny scenes. I especially like the scene when Clooney and Pitt was watching Oprah together. Hilarious..

I would like to close my eyes now, and drift away to dreamland, without waking up thinking of where and what should I study today.. :p
 
posted by Jason
Permalink ¤