Wednesday, June 06, 2007, 1:19 AM
thunderstorms ahead
I had my first paper on Monday, which went quite well. Not been having such a feeling after a paper for a long long time. Today was chatting with one of my coursemate, and he was complaining that he made a small sign error which he thinks will get penalized quite badly because EVERYONE will be having perfect scores in that paper. oh well.. the lecturer was generous in giving 3 past year questions in an open book exam.. I was sitting at the backmost row and could almost see my coursemates' smiles extending to the back of their heads as they were going through the paper during reading time.

Friday will be the second paper, and it's not gonna be so smooth sailing for this one, I predict. And for the next one and the one after that too. Libraries are still full. But numbers will diminish soon...
 
posted by Jason
Permalink ¤