Saturday, July 07, 2007, 9:49 PM
winter joy
It's been an interesting week.. new things happening for me, and hopefully it's gonna shape more good things to come. On another note, I think there are indeed a lot of alleys and laneways in the city that are interesting which I've never really been aware of, although I've been here for quite some time.

Friday was sth new in ocf, with many ppl from other centers who came to crash our missions week. Stayed back until after midnite to look at pictures from july camp, then went to notturno for supper/dinner. reached home around 2.30am. Was actually planning a trip to Dandenongs which was supposed to be this morning, but in the end had to postpone it because of lack of sleep and idea of how to get there.

Instead, we went to Chapel St. The most hip and happening retail strip in melbourne. hahahhaa.. around 8 of us went.. inc ph who just came back from Nz. Quite a long tram ride there, and by the time we got to our destination, I was starving. We decided to have lunch at TGIF.. haha eh gb and yy, if you're reading this, you are welcome to feel jealous ! hahaha.. Well, the food I had was not bad, it's called Chicken and Shrimp Diablo.. Apparently it's the sauce they put in the pasta that's called Diablo. Don't ask me. Didn't taste very diabloish though


Sorry for the very poor quality pic courtesy of Sony Ericsson W750i. Anyway, lunch was quite fun and long. After that we just walked around for a little while before going back to city to eat again..at shanghai dumpling house. hahaha.. such gluttons we are. But I'm still hungry now.

Hohoho..
 
posted by Jason
Permalink ¤