The occasional chill in the air reminds me that autumn is here, and with it the realization that the year has been swiftly progressing without me realizing it. I've had much fun over the past month, just living in the moment. It's great. Feel so fortunate to be having such a smooth sailing life so far, but it sometimes scares the hell out of me for some reason. Am I just a sceptic, a pessimist? I've realized that no matter how hard I try to be positive, I tend to always find a reason to say "but". Must try to eliminate that word from the dictionary of my mind...Please slap me the next time I say "but".
On a random note, I wanna try all these restaurants! whoahh...

I think The Age Cheap Eats is one of the cleverest and awesomest publications! hahaha.. why don't they have such a thing in, say, Ipoh or Penang? well, not that I know of anyway..

.. where the city meets the sea.