My first week at work came and went. Overall it was allright, work is not too hectic yet although my team seems pretty busy (I think they can't trust me with detailed work yet). Had drinks with some colleagues on Wed before I had a 2 day First Aid training on Thu and Fri. Had a birthday celebratory drinks with Roy on Thu at Equinox Melbourne Central,which is not bad for the price range. Went to box hill on saturday to buy vegetarian food for the coming weekend's reunion dinner. The chocolates at centro are very cheap! although it must be because of the unbelievable 'best before' dates on most of them. For dinner we had another celebration for roy's birthday at Kun Ming in chinatown. Food was a bit bland for my liking, heh. After that we went to play pool, which is becoming a weekly affair. Had a jog at Carlton Gardens this morning which was quite fun ( I can't remember the last time I jogged ) especially with good company. Then we had breakfast at McD (LOL). After that we went to play table tennis at Albert Park. Played non stop for 3 hours plus!! craziness... legs and back felt so sore after that. Quite a healthy weekend don't you think.. played so many sports! And I'm going to watch Roger Federer play at Rod Laver Arena tomorrow.. hmm. excited.