Tuesday, May 11, 2010, 12:22 AM
action needed
I don't know why I feel so tired lately.. is it emotional or physical, I don't exactly know. nothing much the last week.. on tuesday watched ip man 2, it was quite good especially the fighting scenes. Stayed home pretty much the rest of the weeknights.. On friday, had group social at night - we went to mercadante. Food was not too bad.. Everyone went home quite early after that.. didn't go for supper.. sent some people home then came back.. On saturday I went to work. WORK!! sent pl to tuition on the way .. ahh.. worked until about 5.. then came home to nap for a while.. before going to brother's house.. tapao'd rose garden for dinner.. then went to sitcom to watch ip man..on sunday.. took the wrong turning and was a bit late for church.. fundraising church lunch today! had chicken rice.. after that went to kfl to buy some groceries before going home to nap! what a lazy sunday afternoon! this week.. is gonna be a killer..
 
posted by Jason
Permalink ¤