So long since my last post.. what's happened in the time I've been gone? Well, I've since completed the project in Melbourne, and returned with a heavy heart to Sydney. 1 month of very interesting project work saw me going to Pakenham, Frankston, Cranbourne and Werribee. But the workload was just crazy.. I couldn't believe I survived it actually.
Returning to Sydney I felt like a tourist, indeed I felt very much at home in Melbourne eventhough I was technically 'outstation' there. 2 days after coming back , the OCFers arrived. Things could not have worked out any better, because I was half expecting that I would be still in Melbourne when they came. Everything just fit into place in the end. From the start I realized something, that 13 people in 1 toilet is a crazy prospect. Indeed I can say now that it CAN be done. With some discipline and enthusiasm. haahhaa..

So where did I take my guests? We went to Fish Markets, QVB Building, saw the i-Store (Apple Store), Darling Harbour, Chinatown (of coz), Passion Flower, Woolloomooloo (Harry's Hot Dogs), Manly Beach, Watson's Bay, The Rocks Arts and Crafts markets, Pancakes on the Rocks and Pitt St Mall. We also took the ferry from Meadowbank to Circular Quay. There were lots of walking involved, but I think we were all up for it. hahaha. Had very nice food too, at hot pot in chinatown, zilver yum cha and madang korean bbq. Not bad for 3 full days in Sydney I think.
Now I've got to really recover from the lack of sleep accumulating..