Monday, June 16, 2008, 8:16 PM
A tale of 2 cities 2
haha.. I’m in Melbourne again. Of course, I feel more at home here. My week in Sydney was so boring. I almost cried of boredom. Had to get myself bak chang to ease the pain.

Flew in early on Sunday morning, with plenty of time to check in and walk around the city before church..

If you’re flying Sydney to Melbourne, you have to sit on the left hand side of the plane to get the best view (Sydney Harbour as the plane leaves Sydney and Melbourne skyline approaching Melbourne).

Never mind.. I was too early checking in, so I went to the city for a walk around and snapped some pictures..

It’s WICKED!!

A lonely bench

This old man was out snapping on a chilly Sunday morning too.

The building that glows bright at night.

Autumn leaves gives way to winter. Bring it on!!

The sweet memories of exams. NOT!

The sermon was very interesting. But my afternoon was not. Spent the whole afternoon trying to get on the phone with a colleague. Then dinner was at Nam Loong. Found it so hard to wake up this morning, my bed is super nice.. :) Oh by the way, I'm using my 2dollar/hour internet now. So cannot online too long. Sigh..



 
posted by Jason
Permalink ¤