It's been so hectic and so stressful, this Melbourne job. But I've actually enjoyed myself so much with the little time that I have outside of the job. Catching up with old friends, just like old times. And i've even got ivan my old classmate staying with me in the hotel,paid for by my boss, which is somewhat wrong, but who cares. haha.
I've been eating out in the city a lot actually. Been to some nice places and some not so nice places. The Pacific house dinner on latrobe st made me vomit, literally. Then there's the hainanese chicken rice at hawker cafe which I adore (been there 2 times since I'm back here). Sambal kampung in chinatown is not too bad for malaysian food. Mercadante on Lygon's chicken parmigiana was awful, but i still love the pollo.
Bennett's Lane was okay, although manchester lane is heaps better. I'm just not comfortable with the idea of a bar where everyone stands around. And the music was not that great the night we were there. Also watched a musical at the arts centre. The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plains! hehehe...
Sadly I've not been attending OCF, as much as I would like to. I've been working ungodly hours. And not getting paid for those extra hours really suck. Ok I shall stop whining now and be merry. It's Saturday night anyway. oooohooooo