A great thing about living in Melbourne is the number of free public events we get to see. There are concerts, public speeches, flower exhibitions, etc etc, not something we easily get in Malaysia. Lygon St,where I live, is one of the most prominent streets in Melbourne, famous for Italian cuisine, not that I appreciate it that much anyway.
This morning, Lygon St was turned into a racing circuit for the criterium race in the final stage of the Herald Sun cycling tour of australia.

The amazing thing is, I just passed the street last night on the way home, and it was still empty. Within hours, they manage to put up barricades, set up a giant screen tv, a makeshift stand, tv cameras at all possible angles.....



There's even a super cool police car in tow. the dept of defence surely can't beat this..

And seriously I didn't know what this Lamborghini was doing here lor. Maybe to show the contrast between 600 horse powers and half a horsepower?
