Saturday, September 09, 2006, 11:01 AM
Long wait isn't it?
I found out that I'm not really a blogging person. Hence the long wait. Well, I think I may write something now. Or should I? OK OK just for the sake of blogging I'll do so.

The 1st semester of my 3rd year passed by in a blur. July Camp was a great undertaking which I saw go to fruition during the winter holidays. Working with the committee was a highly enjoyable experience, and I think it showed through the success of the camp. Funny though, the last night of the camp we stayed up to watch the World Cup Final. Probably the first OCF July Camp that does this in a while.

A trip to the Gold Coast and Brisbane which was awesome. Then the rest of the holidays was just a blur. Now I'm slugging out the 2nd semester and this is, I have to say, one of the most stressful and demanding semesters to date. Hopefully I'll live to tell the tale. Till then. Enjoy life people. Don't drink and drive.
 
posted by Jason
Permalink ¤