Saturday, January 21, 2006, 2:57 AM
I'm Back

From Melbourne to Kuala Lumpur, and at last back to Kuching. It's been a fantastic 2 months of summer holidays so far. Among the things I have been doing..
Melbourne Airport.. while waiting for my flight back to Malaysia..

Kuala Lumpur.. the suckiest city in Malaysia the heart of Malaysia

I spent one week in KL, mostly to mamak and parrrtyy to shop. It's the YES (Year End Sale), so it really was a good time to shop.


Just to prove that, I bought this swimming pool at a real bargain price of RM 9.99. How cool is that?? Now I've got somewhere to put my pet shark.

Christmas Deco at One Utama, PJ

Alas, back in Kuching..



The new Kuching International Airport is in construction. I notice that all new airports in Sarawak tries to imitate the design of KLIA especially the roofing.. Is this a conspiracy or just ridiculous cutting cost measure? You decide.. Anyway the new Kuching International will be the 2nd largest airport in Malaysia after KLIA. How cool is that. Not very cool. Coz nobody cares anyway.

A week after returning, I started my industrial training as a profesional drift racer trainee engineer at Faber Medi-Serve Sdn Bhd. It's a company which is contracted by the Ministy of Magic Health to look after the hospitals in Malaysia. Following the engineers and technicians around was really an eye opener to the working world.

Part of a boiler. Don't know what that is? Something we use to get steam.


The pipings of a chiller. Took me a few hours to figure out which goes into which.


Inside a cooling tower, you have a huge fan.


A pneumatic tube system


Most people would not now what the hell these things are. But these are systems which make the hospitals work.

Besides that, meeting and hanging out wif old friends and entertaining visiting friends have been on my agenda.

New Year's Eve Celebration near my place. I just love the dancers stage man..


Happy New Year all!
 
posted by Jason
Permalink ¤