richly blessed..
Hello world! I'm back after a long hiatus. Many things have happened indeed in the long months since i've 'disappeared'. But in all these things I have learned that people are sometimes unpredictable, and everything happens for a reason. God works in His time and in His discernment. I wish somehow that I could get my timings right (story of my life really), but also trusting in Him to work in wonderful ways while I work to get it right. In the dog eat dog world, so many times we hear about how to get rich, how to retire early.. but hey, one is rich not because of the money he owns or for the properties he has, but for the family and friends who love him because of what he is and not what he has. I'm truly blessed with the latter, and it is so easy to take those simple gifts for granted because we focus on what is, in the bigger scheme of things, trivial to say the least.

Crystal's graduation

Nette's graduation!

1st Housewarming

2nd housewarming with Jenny's malaysia cake..

amazing accuracy! even the star had 14 spokes!

I have amazing friends..

lanterns fest at my place!