September was such a crazy month.. so many things happening at the same time.. can't help but feel that things are happening at the wrong place and at the wrong times. Family came for a month long trip. Was kinda nice to have mum cooking and doing my housework for me for a while.. haha. On top of that, did some pretty serious driving.. went to Great ocean road, mornington, daylesford, dandenongs among others. All in all, drove to airport countless times and possibly clocked about 2000kms in one month.. that's a lot for me!
Other than that, things that I have foreseen for a long time has come to fruition, unsurprisingly. Bad? Yes. Good? Not exactly...
Oh, and GB came!

Daylesford was sweet and relaxing.. went for lazy lunch at frangos and frangos, food was awesome! After that we went to the Chocolate mill.. had the hot chocolate which was kinda disappointing.. After that we went to Lake house and just walked around the lake. Came back to the city after that and went for dinner at Kimchi Lunchbox in Hawthorn . It was quite nice food too, surprised we didn't know of the place sooner.
Sunday after church, had church lunch and then we went for the Msian food festival at southbank. Was expecting more food but it was a disapointing few stalls only. After the fest, rushed to flemington for the soccer. Was just watching the ocfers play coz I didn't bring any gear. haha... after the soccer, went to buy golden gaytime! hahah.. long time since I wanted to try this. We bought a box then just went to carlton gardens to eat them... lol. after that, went for buffet dinner with gb and the rest at China Bar in burwood. seriously one of the best buffets I've had in Melbourne. Food was of high quality but the annoying thing is that they start cleaning up 1 hr after our supposed start time. By the time we were done, the desserts were almost gone so we didn't really had any desserts. Oh well. That's life I guess.
At work it's been crazy too.. why do I always get the work with so many issues unresolved.. it's getting so frustrating...